Thursday, August 15, 2013

From Ben...


Dear Helder,
I'd like to give you a huge thanks for the impact you have had on my life and the lives of my loved ones who surround me. I see that your time on this Earth created much love, happiness and life. In your passing you left so much love that scattered, fell and landed upon many people. You brought these people, friends, family and friends of friends close together. New connections form that are priceless, timeless and will forever honour your memory. Your legacy, strength and resolve are an inspiration to me. Your humour and attitude are an example to us all. I've never observed my mom fall so deeply in love so quickly as with you, Justyna and Olivia. The spirit of your family is incredible. We all feel blessed to spend time in their presence. I believe you are now at peace, free of pain and happy. This comforts me. Some of the sentences you've written are gospel. If I succeed in living by them, as you did, I'll be a better person. Another thing to thank you for. Your talent was beyond all five senses, it was for living life, and it came from the soul. I Aspire to this! With love, Ben  xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment